Kill the wolf?

The American Indians were known for their ability to manage wildlife with the presence of predator's and they passed that on to the early American Settlers.

Somewhere along the way those skills have gone astray.

"When you disturb the balance of nature you create an imbalance that is hard to reverse."

It doesn't mean that introducing Predator's into a Wildlife Area works, anymore than Hunting them to point of instinction would work.

"A strong Herd will keep any Predator at bay when protecting their young."

You are an idiot......

I'm gonna puke .
tenor.gif

The American Indians were known for their ability to manage wildlife with the presence of predator's and they passed that on to the early American Settlers.

Somewhere along the way those skills have gone astray.

"When you disturb the balance of nature you create an imbalance that is hard to reverse."

It doesn't mean that introducing Predator's into a Wildlife Area works, anymore than Hunting them to point of instinction would work.

"A strong Herd will keep any Predator at bay when protecting their young."
Based on your avatar and comment I am guessing you are one of those pro wolf dudes?

I had forgotten that Idaho made some units available to snaring, I can't find Wyoming again to double check, I don't think we can ever get it legal in MT, we've tried but since we are regulating them as a big game animal not a fur bearer or predatory animal.

What I was told at the trapping class is that they fudged up when they didn't get snares legalized right off the bat. They felt that getting them legalized after the fact is not likely to happen.

They also said that 313 and 316 were a "negotiated" deal.
I'd like to know two things- WHO did they "negotiate" with and WHY????

Rouge rider,You'll be eating those words once the wolfs get established in your area.Because you wont have any game to eat.
Yep. natural balance my... Destroy what we have built up for a 100 years. All in the name of what ??? Let the wolves do what hunters do. Eliminate hunting . The grand finale . They hope so .
I think he tapped out. Or fell asleep. Howl!

Yep. natural balance my... Destroy what we have built up for a 100 years. All in the name of what ??? Let the wolves do what hunters do. Eliminate hunting . The grand finale . They hope so .
I think he tapped out. Or fell asleep. Howl!
That's a heck of a buck sp6x6 !

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.