kenetrek boots

ronnie1972

has anyone have a pair of the new kenetrek desert guide boots yet? wondering how they compare to the safari boot? i am going to purchase one of the 2 waiting to hear any reviews, my feet sweat alot, looking for breathability in the early season

In response to your question about what boot to buy, I would suggest the new Desert Guide. They are made for hot weather. Like all of Kenetrek boots, they are made to last. Either boot would be great, you won't be dissapointed! They make the best quality hiking/hunting footwear on the market. The company is committed to customer satisfaction. My husband and I have a hunting operation in British Columbia. We have almost all the boots that they make. They are built to last and they are comfortable. Possibly the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own.
If you sign up on their facebook page and for their newsletter on their website you will be notified of special promotions, important information and contests!

www.facebook.com/kenetrek www.kenetrek.com

Kenetrek had a sweet deal last week on Facebook with 20% off, but it has expired. I'm sure more deals are to come. They are an awesome boot maker as I own 2 pairs. I am also looking at buying the Desert Boot.

I had my second set of soles put on my Mt Extreams Non Insulated..............they are the best boot on the market and at $340 worth every penney. I hunt in really steep rocky country in Nevada for Chukar..............nothing compares to these boots NOTHING

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.