• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kelty 50th Anniversary frame/Sea to Summit Custom Pack

clownbuster

This pack started life as a Kelty 50th Anniversary backpack. Adjustable from medium-large torso with same belt range.
The original Kelty bag was replaced and fitted with a 65 liter Sea to Summit Big River Waterproof Roll-Top Dry bag to serve as the main pack, and a 13 liter Sea to Summit Big River Waterproof Roll-Top Dry bag was added for the use of a 3 liter hydration bladder with plenty left-over space for storing accessories.
Everything was well-thought out for high-function and is very lightweight at 4 lbs. The two main load cross straps are angled to pull the load upward and into the pack. The two roll-top enclosure clips snap over either the top two horizontal bars depending on the packed load, providing a waterproof seal, stability and additional upward lift to the main bag. When serving as a day pack, the bag is slim, low-profile and fitting to your back.
The heavy load carrying ability of this pack is better in all scenarios than any other pack I own (with the exception of my EXO Mountain Gear 3500 and 5500 bags). I use this frame to train with throughout the year. I've had 135 lbs of plates strapped to it and the frame never winced once (I nearly died tho) I've packed out 6 deer and an elk without a problem and the pack is still cosmetically and functionally great shape.
If you're unfamiliar with this frame, search it and you'll see why this frame was so sought after (and still is).

$275 shipped to your door. No trades.

View attachment 80149
View attachment 80150
View attachment 80151
View attachment 80152
View attachment 80153