• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Kelbly Nanook 8x68 S

trappererick

I have a Kelbly Nanook action that was barreled by Kelbly using a 21" Lilja #2, chambered in 8 x 68 S. Gun has a Bix & Andy Dakota trigger and is currently in a Remington TI ADL take-off stock with a Wyatt's box and follower. Gun shoots my loads using a Barnes TSX 160 into .75". I will include 90 pieces of new Norma brass, set of RCBS Fl dies, 11 Barnes TSX 160's, 50 Barnes TSX 180's, and 50 Hammer Hunter 181 grain bullets. It has a Leupold FX II 6x36 scope on it and could be included if wanted.

Stock has a few imperfections one near side bolt release, one up along the barrel channel, and near the ejection port. The bolt face is a one off at .511". Kelbly will sell another bolt with either a standard or magnum bolt face. I planned on making a switch barrel using a 6.5 x 68 as the second barrel, however brass is difficult to find and my plans have changed.

I am asking $2k for the rifle, brass, dies, and bullets. Will include the scope for another $150. If you want just the barreled action $1800. USPS money orders or personal check only. Will mail USPS priority if you want full insurance I will split it with you.

Might consider a trade for a Ruger #1 RSI or 1A in 7 x 57, 6.5 x 55 or the 1S in 475 Linbaugh. I will be away for the weekend but can text pictures if interested.

PM if you would like some pictures or want to make an offer.

Attachments

• kelbly nanook.jpg
    kelbly nanook.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 106