Justice served!

KYLE was not convicted which is good . Every one be should be able to defend themselves and their property . Kyle used terrible judgement to even be in Kenosha . NOW is the time to prosecute the governor and other high officials for letting the riots go on for 3 days. I personally have a 20 ga with shells in the tube . none in the barrel } for home protection .

I hope he asked for his rifle back!
That will be interesting to watch. Someone bought the gun for him when he was underage. It's likely "evidence" against his friend.

The prosecution in Kyle Rittenhouse's homicide trial called as its first witness on Tuesday the friend who bought the military-style semiautomatic rifle that Mr. Rittenhouse used to shoot three people, two of them fatally, during the unrest in Kenosha last year.

The friend, Dominick Black, now 20, acknowledged that he was cooperating with prosecutors in hopes of avoiding prison. Mr. Black faces two felony charges for giving the gun to Mr. Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time and too young to buy it legally himself.

He will need to move more than likely. It will be awhile if to get back to a normal life realistically.

But still, a win for the kanosha kid and the constitution will have to good enough.

FYI some legal commenters have said he has a few lawsuit options against cnn and against the state for the blatant misconduct of the prosecution. So there's that. Most people after a ordeal like this would probably not want to step back into a court room for awhile though.

And ammo....
Wonder what ammo he used? I need to get some since it is proven to work.
042AB89A-56F4-4F74-A2D3-D959C3FFDE7A.jpeg

Recent Posts