Just sayin Hi

I don't think I've ever been to conrad. I've been thru shelby, heading east to go hunting in the breaks. I'm in Plains, southwest of kalispell and northwest of missoula.
So you must make trips to MT to see family?

Sorry for not getting riot getting right back with you. But, to answer your question, I
don't get out there as much as I like. I would love to do hunt out there in the future. Of course things in life keep getting in the way.
What do you hunt for that I'm sure is going to make me jealous ?(LOL).

Sorry for not getting riot getting right back with you. But, to answer your question, I
don't get out there as much as I like. I would love to do hunt out there in the future. Of course things in life keep getting in the way.
What do you hunt for that I'm sure is going to make me jealous ?(LOL).

Sorry you don't get out here that often. I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be, in this like anyway.
My main hunting menu consist of mule deer (sometimes whitetail) with a rifle, elk with a bow first, then a rifle, and coyotes through the winter. Antelope have been hit hard with blue tongue so I'll give them a rest for a while.
How about you?

You have alot of great options,thats Great! Myself mainly Whitetail both with bow & rifle. I put in the Mich.Elk drawing every year (last 30 something) but no luck yet. I hunt small game to fill in the slow stretches. I also flyfish trout and wildlife photo-
graphy,

I used to live near the madison river, so flyfishing is what you did. Where I'm at now, I chase bass and pike which is a lot better eating in my opinion.
We have a photo rich environment here and I've taken many photograghs, but the truth is, I suck with a camera. I do some videos for the store I work at and you can see them on youtube, if you type in shedhorn sports.
They were more fun to make than they are to watch.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts