Just put together this 6.5 creedmoor

brdeano

put this one together recently. Rem 700 SS action, McMillan gamescout, PTG stealth bottom metal. Criterion remage barrel w/nut 24" heavy sporter contour 1-8"twist. Vortex HSLR 4-16x44. Badger rail and seekins rings. I have lapua brass, 8# of H4350, 147ELD's to load up but have been too busy to start. It likes the factory federal 130 Berger's though. I'm swapping out the scope for a bushnell lrhs 3-12x44 FFP and a set of talley's on Tuesday when they get delivered.

1Bpn9S4.jpg

fuqTvIx.jpg

This was my first criterion remage barrel but I've been impressed with it so far. I have an adl 700 243 here that's just sitting.Im going to give James a call and order another barrel and nut, this one will be Sporter contour 1-8" 6.5 creedmoor at 20". Will drop it in the hogue stock I snagged on here last night. Scope will be a m1 turreted 6x42 leupold I have here.

How do you like that stock? Ive been looking at Grayboe but might just bite the bullet and go mcmillan or manners.

I've had this stock for a couple years and had various barrelled actions in it. It's one of my favorite designs for Sporter or slightly heavier contours.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.