Just ordered a new trigger

Idgunner

I hope I was not too impulsive. I read up on aftermarket triggers and just ordered a Spec-Tech industries trigger for my Ruger M77 Hawkeye. I was thinking about the Rifle Basix trigger but was a little concerned with how light it can be adjusted. I think that a 1.5 pound trigger pull is light enough.

Has anyone here installed the Spec-Tech trigger on an M77 and how do you like it?

Nice. I appreciate the reply. The guy from Rifle Basix called me back within minutes of placing the order to let me know that my trigger is on backorder. Business must be good. I might have it by Saturday just in time to try it out before an evening coyote hunt on Sunday.

Nice. I appreciate the reply. The guy from Rifle Basix called me back within minutes of placing the order to let me know that my trigger is on backorder. Business must be good. I might have it by Saturday just in time to try it out before an evening coyote hunt on Sunday.

I got an email today telling me that the trigger was sent priority mail today and that I might have it by Saturday!?!?! Talk about great customer service! I told him that I hoped to have it by this weekend for my trip afield with my daughter. If the trigger is anywhere near as good as their customer service I will give them rave reviews.

I got an email today telling me that the trigger was sent priority mail today and that I might have it by Saturday!?!?! Talk about great customer service! I told him that I hoped to have it by this weekend for my trip afield with my daughter. If the trigger is anywhere near as good as their customer service I will give them rave reviews.

I too received an excellent customer service. Here's my http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/ruger-m77-mkii-facelift-range-report-40952/

Good luck and happy safe shooting/hunting.

Ed

Okay, I'm a doofus. lightbulb I ordered the Spec-Tech trigger because the Rifle Basix was able to be set too light for my blood and because the Spec-Tech better matches my tightwad billfold. Sheesh. It was Mark Garst from Spec-Tech who notified me by email yesterday that my trigger had shipped. When I ordered it he told me they were on backorder. Those guys must really be cranking out triggers. I'm still looking forward to getting it mounted in the M77.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.