Just had to share my Thermal added to my AR!!!

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

Heya guys.... I've been wanting a thermal for a very long time and finally sold off some items in my gun closet as it was an itch I just had to scratch. Took her out to the range... and can't believe what she's doing! Man!! I freaking love this thing. Gonna put the mutts up against the wall with this puppy! Very pleased!

[ame]https://youtu.be/OnpvYXiAklE[/ame]

Img-PulsarXD75A.jpg

what caliber are you shooting?

Heya Rcoody.... shooting .223. Lots of coyotes in this area and I'm always being asked to thin their numbers. With the varmint tipped bullets I'm shooting... .223 works like a charm on the song dogs, with very little chance of a pass-through when put in the boiler room. My 22.250 on the other hand blows a hole out the other side, with the possibility of jeopardizing residences, outbuildings, livestock, irrigation/pivots, & farm equipment.

When I hit the desert, I'll toss it on my 6.5 creedmoor as I should be able to stretch it out some!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.