Just Around The Corner...

Joel Russo

9200D63D-F270-4E57-9BC5-5046386C3462.jpeg
888EDCC6-B53D-4858-9F27-C6E27275C724.jpeg

A while back I posted a few stocks for sale. 405winash sent me a PM that he was interested and was coming through my part of town that day. He stopped, bought the stocks, and we had a nice chat. Come to find out, he's just down the road a bit from me..
I tried all winter to get to his place to call coyotes at night, but I just couldn't make it for one reason or another.
I finally made it there today, and we spent the morning shooting steel and a few groundhogs.
He has the Mecca of long range shooting out his front door..
I managed to lay down an 1.5" group on the 1,000 yd plate.. with my 6BR..
Steel plate is in corner of field.
Funny how we never knew of each other, but live so close.. it took LRH to connect us..

View attachment 129837 View attachment 129836

A while back I posted a few stocks for sale. 405winash sent me a PM that he was interested and was coming through my part of town that day. He stopped, bought the stocks, and we had a nice chat. Come to find out, he's just down the road a bit from me..
I tried all winter to get to his place to call coyotes at night, but I just couldn't make it for one reason or another.
I finally made it there today, and we spent the morning shooting steel and a few groundhogs.
He has the Mecca of long range shooting out his front door..
I managed to lay down an 1.5" group on the 1,000 yd plate.. with my 6BR..
Steel plate is in corner of field.
Funny how we never knew of each other, but live so close.. it took LRH to connect us..
Love my 6br. Makes me look like a good shot. That's an awesome range! I just found a clear cut that hasn't grown over yet way back on some National Forest. Only drawback is lugging my steel out there but it keeps my Fitbit happy!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.