Jim Borden rifles?

The pictures I've seen of failed actions with an m16 extractor showed an MIA extractor also. The BATs are also awesome once you have them timed like the Borden is shipped.

How isn't it true? You don't know of any Sako extractors getting blown out and neither do I, so "none" is as true as 1000...

That isn't true either. You asked how many times it has happened. I don't know how many times it has happened but I know it has happened. Just because you don't know of any getting blown out doesn't mean none have been blown out.

I want to thank all of you guys for your comments. This Borden rifle is the finest thing this old country boy has ever owned, I have several "poor boy" customs built on Savage actions; a 220 Swift, 257 Roberts, 250/3000 Ackley, 250/3000, and a 243 Varmint weight. I also have a 250/3000 Ackley on a Ruger #3. However this Borden is by far the finest I have ever owned(sorry to repeat myself). I really think it's going to be a shooter.
GOOD LUCK and GOOD SHOOTING!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts