• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jarrett Remington 700 280 AI (Interest if there's buyers)

longrangehunterII

Just feeling this out before I rebuild it since it's done by Kenny Jarrett.

Full Jarrett Rifles Inc. build I had made on a older "A" Remington action in 280 AI. Sits in a McMillan SAKO Hunter Woodland molded-in Camo Stock, Shilen Trigger. Murphy Precision Ti Picatinny 20 MOA base.

Comes with 2) loads: 150 BT, 175 NPT done by Jarrett.

393 rounds shot by me, plus the break-in, and load development done by Jarrett back in 2003.

Rifle is in Mint Condition!

Looking to see what interests is in this Rifle? I have the rifle stock up for sale since I was thinking of putting it in a McMillian A1-3 stock I have, and put a CF barrel on it.

I'd like $2,000.00 for it. DM me if interested. Here's a link of the rifle in the SAKO Hunter Stock. Sale does not include the scope in the pics.

Last edited:
Bottom photo showing the Murphy Precision Picatinny scope base is sitting in a different McMillian stock that is not for sale.

DB65DB3C-C41F-40C2-9064-43DE72F3F14B.jpeg
325210F3-D209-4CED-B127-06AA4CC842A7.jpeg
1E2F16CA-0918-4F74-9981-1EF6C57DC170.jpeg

This ad will be removed Monday morning February 5th, 2024. As the rifle will be sent to GAP for a new facelift and CF barrel if it doesn't sell.

You, sir, had one of the most bada$$ rifles back in the day and would have only been a dream for me to own. Please don't tear it apart!
That's become more apparent each time I think about it! Bad idea. Besides I had always wanted it to go to my brother if he ever got back into hunting. But he pawned the last one that I gave him so I've been hesitant to never doing that again!

But I did send them a take down recurve bow this past Christmas that I tried selling on here.

I removed the barreled action for pictures. Super clean, no rust, two faint scratches under the stock on the bottom of the barrel that I had no idea was there!?!

I don't remember what Jarrett uses for their coatings, but it's very strong.

The Shilen trigger is set at 2 1/2 pounds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 51
More pics.

Picture #2 is to show some very faint scratches on the barrel that I believe is in the metal and the coating didn't fill it. image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 18