It's true!

Easy remmy......... dems fightin words!
Just kidding brother. I love savages!
upload_2019-9-16_10-46-12.gif

Sir that was. Great video on how that scope worked with the range finding dots. I am a Visual type of guy and even thou guys are ribbing you on the Dino target it was a great video o think. Marty

Remember the thread on the 308 Creedmoor? Same exact case dimensions as the 308 Win, but with twice the power! It will fit into your favorite .308 rifle so you do not have to buy another rifle.
What about a .308Win on a .532" head? I have the dimensions and a two-dimensional visual for such a cartridge.

I would think the 6.5 creedmoore would be fine on a T-Rex at those distances. I shot an Anklyosauris with a 77 grain TMK at 400 yards, DRT.

When I get guys hyping their CM, I tell them about my last fishing trip

I was dow at the lake fishing for Crappie when I hooked something big. Fought it for about 30 mins before it finally surfaced. I had hooked and old Coleman lantern. The most amazing part was it was still lit!

(After I get the puzzled look. I say to them)

Now if you will shorten that shot a little or measure that group correctly, I'll blow out my lantern!

Dinosaurs were very strong creatures, Very tough skin and endo skeleton. I don't think we could ever know if a creedmoor can take one down.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.