It's been quite a while.

I recognize your name! But I cant remember why, I tried to look up previous posts but it looks like you have a new handle. Only 1 post with this username? I will remember though.....seems like I saw a video or something you made.

Bishop,

I had to change my user name because I couldn't get through with my old password, and my email has changed. I usually go by Pbike or Pbike257 on most websites. I frequent 6mmBR / Accurate shooter.com as Pbike257 I make and sell action wrenches, and barrel vises and a few types of dies. I have YouTube Videos, a search of "PBike 257" will find them for you. That may be why the handle rings a bell. Anyway it's good to be here. I have been doing some research on a few calibers and what I can do to make forming the brass easier, I thought this would be the place to find some info. (.338 Lapua/.338 Norma), (408 Cheytac/.375 Chaytac), (.460 Steyr/.416 Barrett).

Thank you
Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.