• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ITHACA 37 BARREL

stacy

I HAVE A 24'' 20GA IMP CYL MOD 37 FEATHERWEIGHT BLUED BARREL IS 85% ON THE BLUEING IT FITS RECEVIERS WITH SERIAL#ABOVE 855000 $115.00 SHIPPED I DONT NEED IT ANY MORE

No there different
Is each action different? I have a 37 in 16g my dad gave me. It was his home/work defense gun, so it was cut off at minimum legal length. I dont have much use for it as is, but would like to rebarrel. 16g isn't easy to find these days (well, nothing is currently), so would prefer 20g or 12g. Maybe that isn't possible. I guess if not I could just find enough hulls to load for it once things calm down.

12 and16 are the same I think but the 20 are different I know

Is each action different? I have a 37 in 16g my dad gave me. It was his home/work defense gun, so it was cut off at minimum legal length. I dont have much use for it as is, but would like to rebarrel. 16g isn't easy to find these days (well, nothing is currently), so would prefer 20g or 12g. Maybe that isn't possible. I guess if not I could just find enough hulls to load for it once things calm down.
I just rebuilt a 20ga I can get most any part for those guns