Introducing our inflatable coyote decoy

Finally !!! There is an inflatable, light weight, 3-d coyote decoy. It is designed with three eyelet tabs along the top and three on the underside along with one on all four feet so it can be staked down if need be. It can be used as a stationary decoy, standing or sitting. I use braided fishing line and a closed face reel. This will bring the decoy to life. To add even more realism, use a rabbit hide, bird feathers to match what calling sound you are producing. When this is used alone it will get predators attention off the caller/shooter. When you add a visual of prey being attacked...you will have a better chance to get other predators to come close. This decoy works great with the various birds and rabbits decoys on the market. It weighs only 1/2 pound. Inflates very quickly. THIS IS NOT A BLOW UP RUBBER BALLOON !!! It is made of 22 mil PVC. It has been tested in 90 plus degrees, well below zero and in the wind. This decoy will withstand winds greater than most shooters can call or shoot in. Can also be seen and ordered on EBAY. [email protected]. Any questions please call 541-398-1056

Last edited:
creekbottompatrol.jpg
[/IMG]
mailercalage1.jpg

mailercalage1.jpg
[/IMG]
predatorpatrol
creekbottompatrol.jpg

predatorpatrol

Last edited:
I can't agree with you more, trebark. I am working on becoming a sponsor. I have decided on which size, now to get the add together and details. I apologize if i have offended anyone. I did get the cart ahead of the horse a bit.

Thank You

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.