New Coyote Decoy

Hay guys

I am Going to List two other Coyote Decoys .

Tell me what you think about them.

I am Going to Buy two of them to see what one works the Best .

1 Bird control and pest control products to repel bird pests safely.

2 Lone Howler Coyote Decoy

3 YOTE' COYOTE DECOY :: PREDATOR and TRAPPING :: Edge by Expedite - Innovative high quality hunting products - For predator hunting, trapping, waterfowl, game birds and turkeys.

I am Going to Buy two of them to see what one works the Best

Tell me what you think .

redbone

Last edited:
redbone,

They look good, I like 1 & 2 the best.
I would be afraid of getting caught up in all the excitement and shooting one of those decoys.

JD338

I've used the Renzo's Decoys and like how light and easy it is to put in my folding seat(like a stadium seat).
While I was hunting with a buddy it blew over and a minute later the wind came from the other direction and blew it back up just as he looked in it's direction and scared my buddy, but he didn't soil his pants ;-)))
It works well if the snow is 'firm' enough or the ground isn't frozen. It is very life like even close up.

this reminds me of......

a plan my son and i had....we were gonna take one of these remote controls snowmobiles and tie a rabbit fur with ears on it.....send it out to the coyote and let him chase it back into range!!!!!the only problem was the half mile range on the reciever.....we needed it to go about a mile......we sure got lots of laughs out of it tho....AJ

dogdinger

That sound like what my boys made up .
they took an Remote powder boat with an Arm made on the side to Retreve tha Ducks an The decoy Ducks .

It was alot of fun , that Is whAT IT IS ALL ABOUT hAVING FUN .

Redbone

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.