Internet SCAMMERS, PLEASE READ

Alibiiv

I hope this post gets to be one of the highlighted articles. On September 22, 2021 I posted a thread about an online scammer using the name of ALPHEX FIREARMS. Today I received yet another reply about Alphex Firearms still in business and advertising unbelievable deals. I strongly suggest that before anyone makes a purchase from ANYPLACE, they at least do a search on this forum and hopefully use "do diligence" on whatever company they choose to deal with. I belong to a couple of other reloading groups, there are a lot of people who are warning about, or talking about how they almost got ripped off, or....how they got ripped off!! If you run a search using Alphex Firearms on this forum, there are a great number of replies in that in my thread to include a number of resources to check out a company or check out a scamming company. Alphex Firearms "IS" a legitimate company; however....the online web page is a scamming sight using the legitimate company's name.

I hope this post gets to be one of the highlighted articles. On September 22, 2021 I posted a thread about an online scammer using the name of ALPHEX FIREARMS. Today I received yet another reply about Alphex Firearms still in business and advertising unbelievable deals. I strongly suggest that before anyone makes a purchase from ANYPLACE, they at least do a search on this forum and hopefully use "do diligence" on whatever company they choose to deal with. I belong to a couple of other reloading groups, there are a lot of people who are warning about, or talking about how they almost got ripped off, or....how they got ripped off!! If you run a search using Alphex Firearms on this forum, there are a great number of replies in that in my thread to include a number of resources to check out a company or check out a scamming company. Alphex Firearms "IS" a legitimate company; however....the online web page is a scamming sight using the legitimate company's name.
Thanks , I saw that company on line , then posted on this site a question to all ,if there is a list of site that are scamming us ?
Guess what , I did not receive reply , like hey no such thing or you can't ask for that , or not even a smart Alec answer.

Recent Posts