Harrisburg Show.. please read...

standard.jpg

Ric, you live on a ranch...

Explain it to Dave in a way that doesn't hurt his feelings.
smile.gif

Dave...
well first of all you have to be REALLY nice and walk up behind it ...lift the tail real polite like... and check to make sure there is an Oxpecker.. some times they are a very small,shy .. pecker . so you might have to stick you head between his legs to get a really good look....

The other way to see an Oxpecker.. is to dress like a cow get on all fours... and moooo really sweet like.... more times than not they sneak up behind you so be ready....

Len
That post is of the rifle series, But I seen some of your Pics when you posted them before. You are a MUCH better picture taker than I am. I just point and click! We had a great time. If you would like a copy of some of our pics e-mail me your address and I will mail you out a disk.

P.S. do you stay in the tent camps or the lodge?

CAM

Ric, Len

Thanks, it's a lot clearer now with that second picture...
wink.gif

This is such a helpful group of folk, one of the reasons I like this board so much.

Here's the original that had me wondering for soooo long.

standard.jpg

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

CAM

No tents last time but this time we will for a few days out of the 12 or so days there. Address is on its way by email. Thanks.

OOOHHHHHH THAT Oxpecker...

yeah..that one..., that one is a bird that hangs around the Musk Ox.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.