• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Inline muzzleloader

Brian Jordan

Looking for a good inline muzzleloader and I'm not looking to rob a bank to pay for it I understand people are looking to make a profit but if you're trying to profit 3 to 4 or 5 hundred or new price for used muzzleloader don't waist my time or yours either

Have a 50 cal inline with a bunch of accessories I'd be interested in parting with it's slightly used and just been sitting idle in my safe, need to go across town for details if your still looking, it's a matte stainless finish on a camo pattern synthetic stock, and would work with you on price as I haven't used it for a few years, 208-731-0836 if easier

Have a 50 cal inline with a bunch of accessories I'd be interested in parting with it's slightly used and just been sitting idle in my safe, need to go across town for details if your still looking, it's a matte stainless finish on a camo pattern synthetic stock, and would work with you on price as I haven't used it for a few years, 208-731-0836 if easier
If OP not interested I would like more info...brand etc....

Not mine but I had one and they are good shooters, I used blackhorn in mine with about any 300gr bullet and was getting 1" or slightly less at 100, ended up giving to young nephew for his 16th

Hello

I have a CVA Acura V2, with fluted stainless steel barrel, camo thumb hole stock, camo forend. Approximately 100 rounds down the tube. Comes with a one piece dura site scope mount and other accessories, such as 209and blackthorn breech plugs, brass primer holder, flash hole pick, breech plug wrench, owners manual, and original box. I will have to check on shipping a muzzle loader from state to state.