Ingenuity Precision dispenser

Ryeguy

Anyone order or received one of these powder dispensers yet? Thought they were say March-April ship date.

Anyone order or received one of these powder dispensers yet? Thought they were say March-April ship date.
I don't know how up-to-date it is, but their website still shows they are taking pre-orders.

1713701349404.png

When in doubt, contact them directly. Cheers!

Over on sniperhide they are saying June for the first batch. Then second batch later. I'm not sure how you can tell which batch you are on. I didn't jump on pre-order because he changed release date prolly 20 times. I think it will be a great machine but I will wait til it actually hits the market. I bought a v4 Instead.

Over on sniperhide they are saying June for the first batch. Then second batch later. I'm not sure how you can tell which batch you are on. I didn't jump on pre-order because he changed release date prolly 20 times. I think it will be a great machine but I will wait til it actually hits the market. I bought a v4 Instead.
Yeah I don't want to pre order right now and be stuck getting Sept or something. Was hoping they'd have stock here soon, looks like a hell of a unit.

A couple of years ago I ordered mine and it took about 8 months for me to receive it. Well worth the wait. My powder charges with the V3 are on the money every time. Let him know what discs you want as well as they are unavailable at times.