In the Ear? Really???

Packrat,

I'll take a look at the light you found. Thanks!

I'm going to have to work on my feeder. The last time I put a timed feeder on my Boss Buck feeder, the friggin squirrels ate through the wires in a few weeks. I'm going to try putting a wide PCV pipe around the pole of my Boss Buck feeder to hopefully keep the darn things off my feeder and away from exposed wires.

If that doesn't work, not sure what I might have to resort to. Razor barb wire? Squirrel traps? Claymores?

Claymore's attached to a proximity detector work real well, but have a tendency to also destroy what you are trying to protect if in front of the Claymore.....:rolleyes:

They do make an armored wire so you may want to check into that! In lieu of that, you could consider standard flexible metallic conduit. I did it for my Brothers pool and landscape lights above the Bird feeder and it seems to have worked over the last year or so. Better yet, hook up a 440 V circuit and paint it with thinned Peanut butter. Drives the squirrels nuts and has the added feature of cooking them when they get through the insulation. No additional cooking required! Prior to that. I also hung a dead squirrel by its tail about 2' from the feeder and before I installed the conduit and they didn't come around for months.

Remember to make my 20% finders fee out to Packrat Enterprises......LOL

Packrat

ratfink, i've moved in another direction.

You know, I was kind of wondering about this statement until Coy posted that you two had been "Flocking together". Never would have suspected that of either of you, but do want to wish you well in your new relationship!..............:D

Packrat

Packrat.gif

coy,
i have submitted a new budget for your approval. seems we have adequate funds in reserve to pay any fines incurred, so go ahead and whoop his ***!
dj

coy,
i have submitted a new budget for your approval. seems we have adequate funds in reserve to pay any fines incurred, so go ahead and whoop his ***!
dj

Well, if that's the way you're going to be, I retract my "Best Wishes"!

Jeeezzz, and I was trying to be civil about the whole affair...oops, better Retract "Affair", substitute "thing"! No sense being blatant!.......:D

Packrat

Packrat.gif

coy,
so go ahead and whoop his ***! dj

Just as a side note, doesn't your situation violate the Employer - Employee relationship? Was the professional relationship cemented by contract or other ...snigger....means?

In addition, just for reference, it's not considered legal to advise ones employer to do something that is knowingly illegal, such as assault.

Thumping on some poor soul that merely offers their ......well, not condolences, but similar, would seem to be patently illegal!

Besides, was going to suggest that Testosterone treatments may help offset the Symptoms!......ROFLMAO....Flocking together?.....From Coy of all people....Too Funny! I'm so used to DJ putting his foot in it, that this one just came out of left field!

**** it's been good to laugh, and I really, really needed a good laugh!

Packrat

OK, It's run its course so won't bring it up again......

Packrat,

I'm always honored to be seen and hunt with djones. He is a well respected and trusted friend and is one of the few people that farmers and ranchers call and ask him to hunt on their place.

If "flocking together" is funny to you then so be it.

Coy I With you on everything but the to be seen part. Djones seems to be an outstanding guy and a very good hunter, but I've seen his picture not sure anyone wants to be seen with him. LOL.
You guys gonna slay some more pigs soon. I'm going into withdrawal lately, Ihave to go check on a job in Florida early next month and gonna try and make it three hours to the place I normally hunt.

Packrat,

I'm always honored to be seen and hunt with djones. He is a well respected and trusted friend and is one of the few people that farmers and ranchers call and ask him to hunt on their place.

Coy,
I think you need to quit reading that stuff put out by the Advertising Agency djones hired to improve his public image. The above sounds a lot like the "Fantasy Follies" they are printing. Hard to believe you fell for the line.

He obviously hasn't told you that the reason the neighbors call is that he pays $5.00 for each dead hog.

However, since they are printing it on recycled paper, it does make good toilet paper! (I'm still a little edgy about DHS)

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Packrat,

Hey djones,

Reference the above, I don't know what you are paying that agency, but it seems to be working! You getting ready to run for public office or something?

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Well, I do guess that Pondering is much better than Pandering. Not as lucrative though!

Well, since you are pondering, I'll give you a few things to ponder that I've always wanted answered!

If Mr. Cox wears a Seersucker suit, what kind of suit does Mr. Seer wear?

If at first you don't succeed, are you ever going to be good at Skydiving?

I've heard that in Louisiana they use alligators to make shoes. How do they train them?

The Doctor told me that the reason my right leg ached was old age. How come my left leg doesn't ache, it's the same age?

Will wait for the answers, but I've got a lot more!...........:)

Packrat

View attachment 48188

Well, since you seem to be getting into the spirit of the thing, I forgot one question i meant to ask.

If a $2.00 lady of ill repute refused Swedes and Norwegians, what would she do for a Finn?

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts