In the Ear? Really???

Well, it looks like djones is still PO'd about post # 333 and 345, so, for all I know, this may be the end of "In the Ear? Really???". Can't really say as I blame him as bringing out all his personal physical problems onto a public forum probably wasn't the way to go, on my part. Even if he does get paid for the ad's.

Or maybe my response to his remark about the Packrat emeticon being Ghey, ghey, ghey, and my response that I wasn't the one wearing it, kind of embarrassed him. Poor guy is ultra sensitive about things like that.

Sure was looking forward to seeing a picture of him hanging in a tumbleweed though!

Been all through the LRH forums and haven't found anyone as gullib.....easy to manipulate though, so guess i'd better head over to the Gunboards forums and see what I can stir up. Those people over there are easy to rile.

Got to go in under a alias though, since I've been asked to leave, several times, and they usually delete my posts the minute I post them. Getting harder to fool them about who I am.

Hey!...Just crossed my mind, I'll sign in a djones!....Everyone knows he's wishy wash.....Easy to get along with.

Will check back later and see if he's willing to apologize for trying to intimidate me into me apologizing for those posts. what he doesn't understand is that no body is shooting at me anymore, so I really don't intimidate worth a ****! Course, that's subject to change, depending on how PO'd he is.

Just as a fill-in, in case he does come back, I'll throw in another feeder picture. Same feeder, different day. Notice that the hogs I get to shoot at are considerably smaller than what he posts, but you shoot what you got! The day after this picture we cleaned out this whole herd except one of the piglets that got away. The advantage of a Semi auto over bolt actions at short range. Two of us had 3 down before they even moved. Only the piglet got out of the clearing.

Also notice the brush around the clearing. that's normally what we have to hunt in rather than what djones shows as 50 mile visibility in his pictures. That brush is one of the main reasons i usually hunt with a semi. No time to cycle a bolt for a follow-up shot, especially if it's coming at you.

Feeder 2.jpg

Packrat

Packrat.gif

thought i'd take off a few days to see if there was a life outside of pig hunting. there isn't. no selfies this time, just the pig. don't want you to make fun of my haircut.

mods asked me to clean out my inbox. seems they had to temporarily increase bandwidth to handle the fan mail. got a request from a ms. pakrat requesting an autographed 8x10. you know anything about that?

if you took the old lady out to eat once in a while and put some weight on her she wouldn't pop out like that.

pig_zpsyp4pz0yu.jpg

Well,well, Well,....Look who came back slumming!...Finally decided to grace us with your sterling personality and a half grown female hog, huh! I'd give you a lecture about your responsibilities to your viewing public, but can just see how that would go.....

Hedgehog in Chair.jpg

You DID come back to apologize, right!

As far as the picture my wife requested, she is doing that to all of our acquaintances. Been running low on toilet paper and worried about Homeland Security if we buy more. In fact if you send more than one, I'm sure we will find a use for them somewhere.:rolleyes:

When people tell you your face looks flushed, you'll know it's the absolute truth! Would you mind printing them on regular Bond paper though, regular Photo paper is like John Wayne toilet paper, just won't take no **** off anyone.

Packrat

Packrat.gif

djones
Or if you have a few old outdated telephone books, they would do in lieu of pictures!

Hey COY!
How did the weekend go with the grand kids? Get any hogs? Get any pictures?

Packrat

here is a pic of the trees you requested. i'm in there somewhere, but too far to positively id me. plus, i'm camoed.

someone besides you will have to submit a formal request for me to post the kill pic from this hide. and you can't just login with a different name. it has to be someone i don't already recognize and they must have a lot of posts. otherwise. no piggie. that may even become a rule.

trees_zps6wcuzfjw.jpg

OK, but since I can't figure out what it is, what is that thing about a hundred yards to your front with the cleared area around it? Kinda looks like you, almost pointed on top and round and wide at the bottom, but can't tell for sure what it is!

Packrat

that's a capsule feeder you big dummy. and it's about 2,000 yards away!!!

i'm glad your photo shop program hasn't arrived yet!

No wonder you claim such long kills. if that is 2000 yards, then that tree on the right must be 400' tall! Ain't no tree that tall in Texas! BTW,my program did get here, just learning how to use it.

Packrat

?????

if that's all you got i ain't got nuthin to worry about. maybe you could get samantha to do the heavy lifting for you lol

Nw, I'll do just fine, those were from before I started with the program. It took you 4 years to learn how to enlarge them hogs, lets see how long it takes me to shrink em back to their rightful size. From what I've seen you post, except for them 2 big ones which my diagnostic told me weren't changed, most them hogs weren't much bigger than a Packrat!

Packrat

BTW, you better get back to your Toilet Paper Supply (TPS) inventory, or the boss is going to catch you again! Then we got to listen to you sniveling abut being picked on again!

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.