If I Was The Devil . . . .

I've never listened to Alex Jones, but I may need to check it out just for fun.

Got a new one for you guys. Apparently some state senator in Colorado thinks that women should not be trusted with a gun or concealed carry permit because they may just think that they are going to be raped and just go postal on someone because they feel threatened....ummm....Ya. I don't even know what to say here. Why do these idiots feel like people who carry guns are just going to go ape shooting everything in site. Most times a CCP holder only has to draw the gun, and the offender runs away without shots even being fired. It must be blissful for these politicians to exist outside of reality.

I've never listened to Alex Jones, but I may need to check it out just for fun.

Got a new one for you guys. Apparently some state senator in Colorado thinks that women should not be trusted with a gun or concealed carry permit because they may just think that they are going to be raped and just go postal on someone because they feel threatened....ummm....Ya. I don't even know what to say here. Why do these idiots feel like people who carry guns are just going to go ape shooting everything in site. Most times a CCP holder only has to draw the gun, and the offender runs away without shots even being fired. It must be blissful for these politicians to exist outside of reality.
Never heard of a CCW holder shooting up vehicles because it LOOSELY resembles some nutcases ride

I've seen these in use.. deadly, quiet, locally controlled. Very small, launched out of a tube with compressed air charge. Cruises until the operator locates the target, shuts off it's motor and glides in. Detonates 10 ft. from the target with a 2lb charge in the nose similiar to a claymore mine. Let the feds use these??? Right..

There's just so much stuff out there for the govt. to use against it's citizens, and it seems they aren't going to hesitate to use them. So it makes sense for the govt. to disarm the sheeple so it will be easier to vilify the 'resistance' and classify them (us!!) as terrorists.

The exact reason the founders put the second amendment in the Constitution.

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Doc

This is an excellent slide show with sound. It shows a true story about what happened to a wealthy country like the United States.

Their government got out of control, did all the wrong things, and the people just let it happen.

http://www.economicnoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Argentin.pps

This is why you don't want to become complacent. Keep your eyes open, and see what's happening. Then do the best you can to alert others.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.