Idahoans sound off.

Roy I have read a lot of your posts. Feel free to kill as many f#@!&$g LARGE coyotes aka wolves as you please.

Hello people from Idaho looking for help,I went on a hunt in 2010 river of no return first night stayed in challis loved the area it was very hot that year was there end of September elk hunting also had a bear tag,the outfitter I picked was not very good the equipment was also bad so when I got home I bought all my own equipment I want to go back to Idaho real bad but live in pa.30 hrs away pretty hard to scout an area.don't want an outfitter this time have all the gear I need for a 10 day hunt would like to go some where around heavens gate would like to talk to few people on a good area to hunt or if some one would like to hunt with me and best place to rent good horses.I am 50 years old love to hunt I'm a night shift foreman in a steel plant have no friends that like to elk hunt or shoot long range.some one please helpgun)

Howdy,

I'm from Eau Claire in Butler Co. Been in Idaho since '66.

Have helped w/self guided hunts before. The fella bagged a nice 5x5 bull. Beginners luck works.

Not much into horses though they are all over out here. Easy to come by but take a lot of equipment.

Send a PM w/your requirements.

We'll see what can be worked out.

Fires are affecting some areas this year.

It's been too hot for sensible scouting. Temps still in the 90s.

We need moisture bad!!

I live in Unit 69 and hunt 21 and others.

Shot a cow last year in the neighbors back yard. Easy pickin's after days of hunting.