Idaho Falls area

sdkidaho

Just read these comments elsewhere, so posting them here in the hopes it will benefit someone.

WOLF Spottings I the Kepps Crossing area. GRAY AND BLAcK ones just past the steep hill and dowm ln the fields by the last section of windmills. And another spottin neer the Girl scout neer Bone. Gettin verry close to town
I'm not sure when the permit ends but I just thought I'd let everybody know the areas spotted up there..these wolfs are way to close to Tex Creek heard in the winter. it Really could be super bad on Elk Population for deep snow. Not sure the wolf regulations.
I know om buying a wolf tag next year. share if you want less wolf and more big game.

I spotted the same two in the birch creek area during deer season. I have a wolf tag. They both are pretty smart. I zeroed in on black one and the second I got ready to pull trigger it took off over the ridge. I seen it two more times after that (different days)with gray one and both were pretty quick about not sticking around.

Be fun to roll down that way. Any Boise folks want to go lets car pool. Fuel is to expensive for me to go it alone.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.