I sure hope it doesnt come to this!!!

I've got a brick of Federal Match Large Rifle primers. I think I'll put them on gunbroker.

Maybe, I could make enough to order that Allen Mag I always wanted.

I know primers are tough to find. But that is ridiculous.

There was only one bid? No one in there right mind woud bid that!!!
Somthing smells

There was only one bid? No one in there right mind woud bid that!!!
Somthing smells

There were 30 bids that started at $5.00 and ended at $200.00.

Let me see, at that price I have over $6,000.00 worth!!!!

Bet some of my Fed215M's and Fed210M's would go for more!!!!

I don't reload but WOW I could just start buy primers, resell them and that would pay for all and then some of my reloading cost.
I agree I know its hard to find stuff to reload, but why would you pay that much.

is this right?its fishy. I think it would make bad press. lets all get together and gouge each others eyes out. anti's would like that. i think we are being lazy and not resourceful. there are other retailers out there that have supplies. i just bought fed 210 match primers last week. just saw 10000 fed 215 primers sitting on a shelf last week at a local gunstore. cci primers are more available than most and shouldnt go for that kind of stupid money.

is this right?its fishy. I think it would make bad press. lets all get together and gouge each others eyes out. anti's would like that. i think we are being lazy and not resourceful. there are other retailers out there that have supplies. i just bought fed 210 match primers last week. just saw 10000 fed 215 primers sitting on a shelf last week at a local gunstore. cci primers are more available than most and shouldnt go for that kind of stupid money.
Its the same thing around here retailers like walmart gander mtn sportmens warhouse all of them the shelves are bare even little gun stores are saying they can't get supplies but then I go to a medium sized very popular gun store and they have any thing you want and say they are haveing no problem geting ammo wth.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.