I repect the fact that this may be a stupid question

Southernfryedyankee

But sometimes my stupid questions pay off. Is there a place to get sight in targets that are designed specifically for MRAD scopes with MRAD turrets?

I know 99.99999% of targets are based on MOA (1"squares) I am just entering the MRAD realm and didnt know if there were targets designed for my the MRAD system. I wasnt sure if it would be harder to sight in an MRAD setup vs MOA setup

I dont think its a stupid question. If there where such a target what would you gain from it, over that of a standard target.

If you have a buddy or someone who does design work in your area using Auto Cad just have them design whatever you want, any size you want. Have them plot the design to a Adobe PDF and burn it to a DVD. With that in hand you can go to any print shop and get copies. I plot all my own targets on a standard 24"X36" sheet. Works great.

You can also set a sheet up to check the accuracy of the elevation and windage turret @ 100 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.