I phone 6 ballistic app

Rogmay

Wanted some thoughts on a good but not over complicated app to get for my phone, I would like to start using it in comparison to my CDS dial for more accurate shots at longer ranges. I'm pretty confident in the 600-800 yard shots but want the start shooting 1000 plus at steel when my new gun shows up. The two apps I was considering are Shooter or Applied Ballistic. You thoughts would be greatly appreciated, or if you have other apps that work well please list them and why, thanks for your time!

Wanted some thoughts on a good but not over complicated app to get for my phone, I would like to start using it in comparison to my CDS dial for more accurate shots at longer ranges. I'm pretty confident in the 600-800 yard shots but want the start shooting 1000 plus at steel when my new gun shows up. The two apps I was considering are Shooter or Applied Ballistic. You thoughts would be greatly appreciated, or if you have other apps that work well please list them and why, thanks for your time!

I have Ballstic AE (Advanced Edition). I got the free version to play with first, then upgraded and paid for the full version $29.95, I think it was.
It is fantastic, gives trajectory solutions really quick and you can factor in EVERY condition for your solution to be spot on.
I highly recommend it.

Cheers.
gun)

Thanks, i guy can go nuts reading all the pro's and con's for all the different apps, that one has looked pretty good to me also!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.