I need some help and advice

Southernfryedyankee

I am building a custom medium range rifle and I have a golden opportunity to pick up a Wild Dog SA-TA2 thumbhole stock without the wait (already here in the US) but I am trying to justify the cost in my head as opposed to a less expensive HS Precision stock and a Nice set of bottom metal and 10 rd magazine. I REALLY love the looks of the stock and the little bit of reviews I have read have been on par with an HS or Mcmillan. I personally like having things not many people have as it adds to the uniqueness and fun of the item, it would feel like it is truly mine. I am just torn between spending the $$$ on the stock itself (which I love) or another stock and metal (which id be very happy with also) HELP :D

I dont know how much you are going to have to pay for it, but there is a lot to be said about total satisfaction in a custom project and pride of ownership. I would look at the difference in cost between the two, and then pick the one I really wanted. That wild dog stock really does look nice!! Good luck, and God Bless

Jim

IMHO, a custom build is just that...get what you want and the heck with cost...and no I'm not rich.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.