I need bits!!!

Looking for a really nice bit kit with allen both metric and standard, torx t6 and up, and regular screwdriver tips.

It seems like almost every kit i look at has 54+ flathead bits... ***!!! I cant find one that has every bit your would possibly ever need, and that is what I'm looking for. Anybody know where I can find one of these???

Thanks

Looking for a really nice bit kit with allen both metric and standard, torx t6 and up, and regular screwdriver tips.

It seems like almost every kit i look at has 54+ flathead bits... ***!!! I cant find one that has every bit your would possibly ever need, and that is what I'm looking for. Anybody know where I can find one of these???

Thanks

The way I did it was to buy a Magna Tip 58 piece bit master from Brownells and then ordered
extra bits that did not come in the set,

If you do a search in Brownells tools under "Screw Driver Bits" and then scroll down you will find the bits that are not in your set.

This will give you a complete set (Every thing you will need Except Metric Allen wrenches).

This is a very good set of tools and should last a life time, Plus if you break a bit It can be replaced.

And the reason that there are so many flat bits is that slotted screws are the most trouble and bits "MUST" fit the slot to
avoid trouble.

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
Brownells has a couple really nice kits, but if you really want the best of the best, then look at APEX. They sell just about everything, and seem to fit tighter than most bits. Stay away from the cheap Chinese sets, as all they do is mess up bolt heads. Then you get to learn to use a screw extractor. Small screws are never fun to remove
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts