I need a PD shooter to evaluate the new Nightforce SHV scope

Ernie has just told me pd's will be available when I meet him in Gillette for our previously scheduled steel shooting session in April.

So my decision is to accept Ernie's offer to write the story. He and I together will do the field work while I am there. This will result in a pretty fast result so I can get the article published soon after this trip.

To the rest of you, thanks so much. I will keep track of the other offers made in this thread and a couple emails I received.

Our intent here at LRH is to publish lots more review articles. So there will be many more opportunities for you guys to have fun.

Again, thanks so much!

Ernie has just told me pd's will be available when I meet him in Gillette for our previously scheduled steel shooting session in April.

So my decision is to accept Ernie's offer to write the story. He and I together will do the field work while I am there. This will result in a pretty fast result so I can get the article published soon after this trip.

To the rest of you, thanks so much. I will keep track of the other offers made in this thread and a couple emails I received.

Our intent here at LRH is to publish lots more review articles. So there will be many more opportunities for you guys to have fun.

Again, thanks so much!

Glad to hear it, if you get an extra hour or two in Gillette, give me a shout. Coffee is on me.

t

I have a great spot to shoot gophers in Florence Montana out to about 400 yards and will be attending a prairie dog shooting event on the first of June in Lima, Montana. does the gun need to be mounted on anything special. I have several rifles i could mount it on. i would think the best option that I have would be my Kimber in 22-250 as that is what I will be doing most of my longer range shooting with. let me know i would be happy to give it a whirl.

Mike, thanks for the offer but...

Yeah, sorry I got all giddy thinking I might get to try it out before I read the last page. Good Luck, looking forward to haring what you think.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.