I gotta know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Holy ----....not to derail this thread but is this the same paparock???

Claimed he used the Phoenix Eye punch and left a man with intended chest....
Claimed SF training with ROTC Program...
Well pretty much claimed everything...

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/learning-that-sniper-hide-sucks.6888759/

Thanks,
Theis

No you do mean to stir **** THEIS and you know it!

All because someone took offense that I used the terminology of "Vietnam Era" veteran. I have always differentiated my service in the U.S. Army as never having served in Vietnam proper. I served on Okinawa from 1971-1973. There are those that try to steal the honor of those that served in Vietnam Combat. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!

Your above statements are only half truths which makes you a LIAR!

It was not a man but a fellow high school student.

You are free to call Henderson State University, Arkansas and verify I was in the "Counter Insurgency Unit" of its ROTC corps which was run by Green Berets
I am from a military family and if you or anyone does not like it I will tell you the same I told those that gave me crap there if you wish to contact me personally. I graduated from Eastern New Mexico University where I also was part of their "Counter Insurgency Unit" of its ROTC corps which was run by Green Berets until 1971 when I graduated. Please verify that then you can kiss the south end of my North bound Mule,THEIS !

Hi

LOLOL, the thread shows the entire story because after you deleted all your comments the moderator put them back.

Sincerely ,
Theis

Hi

LOLOL, the thread shows the entire story because after you deleted all your comments the moderator put them back.

Sincerely ,
Theis

I hear you braying. So you can't face me so you choose to character assassinate me, nice. So like I said to them verify just like I told them!

You said claiming which is lie. Have this forum call my universities to verify if you dare boy! Then let them bann you for posting false accusations.

In fact I have an even better idea I would like the management of this forum to email me a phone number where I can contact them on so that we can get on a three way call with Eastern New Mexico University. When I can verify my training with the Special Forces at their University to this forums satisfaction Theis I will request that you are permantly banned since you have seen fit to do what you willing have done. Then you can LOL all you want. Sound good?

Rocky

Last edited:
Anyway.... back to the OP's thread.
Maybe you two should hash this chit out over p.ming each other.
not in open forum. FFS

Hey TG, I sent a pm to that guy. I have figured out that arguing about wolves on an Internet forum is a pointless waste of time. You guys have fun. I still welcome sharing any wolf hunting stories. mtmuley
Yup. Me as well. Now....on to other things of greater importance. :rolleyes:

Know what the wolf said when he got hit? ;)

Owwwoooooooo!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Yes ,Guy I really appreciate that from a fellow veteran. My offer to prove my credentials in return for all of you being banned in return is a standing offer. Any takers?

I really misjudged you!

Last edited:
So guys what is my great sin here?

Is it posting the Wolves in Wyoming video or perhaps it was posting about the book The Real Wolf: The Science, Politics, and Economics of Coexisting with Wolves in Modern Times - by Ted B Lyon and Will N. Graves that refutes what some here believe about wolves? I am accused of ignorance of the facts yet when I offer a different opinion with references to experts I am told to STFU. I hardly feel this is appropriate behavior on a hunting forum. If you can't offer proof of your position you then go to profanity to try to silence opposition.

The Real Wolf is an in-depth study of the impact that wolves have had on big game and livestock populations as a federally protected species. Expert authors Ted B. Lyon and Will N. Graves, sift through the myths and misinformation surrounding wolves and present the facts about wolves in modern times. Each chapter in the book is meticulously researched and written by authors, biologists, geneticists, outdoor enthusiasts, and wildlife experts who have spent years studying wolves and wolf behavior. Every section describes a unique aspect of the wolf in the United States. The Real Wolf does not call for the eradication of wolves from the United States but rather advocates a new system of species management that would allow wolves, game animals, and farmers to coexist with one another in a way that is environmentally sustainable.

Contributors to this groundbreaking environmental book include:

• Cat Urbigkit, award-winning wildlife author and photographer
  • Dr. Valerius Geist, foremost expert of big game in North America
  • Matthew Cronin, environmental researcher and geneticist
  • Rob Arnaud, president of Montana Outfitters and Guides Association

Paparock - I don't know what you're getting at.

I was making a lighthearted joke about the wolf howl. Really had nothing to do with you. I don't know you, have no bone to pick with you. I honestly don't "get it."

Sorry if I've offended you or anyone else here. Not sure how I did that, but apparently I did. And, this really isn't the kind of thing I enjoy. Some sort of online drama/conflict.

Been coming here for quite a few years, just enjoying the stories, telling a few, asking some questions. Learning. That's all my intent is here.

Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.