I drew a Antelope tag

I've run both of those bullets extensively in a 1-10 twist 257 Weatherby. The accubond will fly the flattest of the two and inside of 500 yards and would be my choice of the two. I've taken a bit bigger game with the Barnes in Africa but for the smaller species goats and smaller the Accubond performs better with the shock value/loss of energy in the animal particularly with less than optimum bullet placement that occurs with hits at those distances.

My business partner uses the factory ammo with Barnes TTSM in 100 grains.
In my 257, I use the 115 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip.
Both have performed well at extended distances, and I'll likely use mine again this year.

My rifle shoots the 110AB and the 115NBT to essentially the same point of aim. I use the NBT because you don't really need a bonded bullet for antelope, and the NBT is a great antelope/deer bullet.

I have killed everything from Gophers to Bull elk with a 257 Weatherby with 100 Grain Barnes TTSX in 100 Grain at distances to 500 yards. Nothing wrong with the Accubonds either. Congrats on the tag and good luck.

My favorite hunt for sure. Especially jogging in the low areas to close the gaps, using terrain and brush to sneak up on the heard from a few miles away. They are a challenge to not get busted. My last was with a muzzleloader. You're going to enjoy this gift.
Hey the weatherby factory load in 100 grain Norma or the 110 accubond is all you will need out to around 500 yards

Hey the weatherby factory load in 100 grain Norma or the 110 accubond is all you will need out to around 500 yards
You might need that rifle for 500 yards in golf course terrain. Now if I could have had that performance in a front stuffer.....I had to crawl and crouch about 800 yards to seal the deal on that book pronghorn.