I am cursed!

That is some bad luck , who did you **** off??

With things going like that I think I might just hang out at the house and keep momma happy for a little while.

Try a Burris Black Diamond or even better a Burris XTR 6X24X50 I just put a XTR on my 300 win mag and it is the best scope that I have ever bought. Burris scopes are not very well known but the Signature Select Black Diamond and XTR are all great scopes I own all of them. Call Colorado Optics to check prices, 1-800-640-6607.
Charlie300
[email protected]

The saga continues:

Got the VXL back...had M1 turrets installed, windage knob was so hard to turn my wife couldn't turn it even after heating with a hair dryer and turning front to back about 200 times.

Back it went.

Had my trusty old Bushnell fail on me and missed a "GIMME" 70 yard shot on a 150" class 8 point. Counting the latest Leupold fiasco I believe that is scope six failure for this year!

Screwed up my shoulder working out and may have to have surgery.

Uncle Sam found it fit to send me away for my third rifle season/ Thanksgiving/ Christmas in a row.

Pray for my family and friends that I'm not contagious!!! LOL

Man that just sucks ,how much longer you got left in deer season? I might be able to round up a couple good rocks you could throw at those deer maybe a piece of pipe to beat them with , with luck like that I woulden't dare offer to lend you a rifle !! j/j

I hope Leupold is picking up the tab for having to have that things shipped back and forth , as rough as you are on scops maybe you should sell them off and invest in one good US Optics and swap it from gun to gun :D

If theirs anything I can do for ya just shout bro.

Last edited:
On a better note, and this was before the Jeep burned down, I did call Leupold and told them that I was leaving for an elk hunt in a few days and needed a replacement. They are overnighting me a loaner. ""Can't beat that for CS.
""
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't beat their CS -> PLENTY OF PRACTICE !!!!

Marc, I'm seriously concerned for your health. Both physical and mental. It is out of this deep concern for your well being that I let you know my S&B 3-12 is for sale. Seriously, I'm worried if you don't buy it you probably won't even live through next season! :D You have endured more than any one man should, you've paid your dues....

Really, you deserve to be saved by the ultimate in optics reliability. :)

I screwed up my throwing arm, so no rocks...I throw like a girl with the other.

Nice sales pitch Jon, you missed your calling. But if you can afford such nice equipment maybe you didn't.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.