• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I’ve found them, thanks everyone #3 shell holder or equivalent.

I can not find one to save my life. I'm looking to buy two, everywhere I've looked is out of stock. It's for a 6.5 CM. If anyone is willing to part with a couple, let me know. Or if you have seen them on any hidden gem websites let me know. it's appreciated.

if you're local to the Sacramento valley, I have primers I can trade.
ill check if I have one its yours as i don't have any use for that caliber

This is something I have found at academy also, along with some WLR primers last week got lucky

This is something I have found at academy also, along with some WLR primers last week got lucky
If you run across a classic Lee Loader in 243 please let me know. My son is deployed in the Air Force and I have been trying to find one for him for over 18 months. Seems I am always late to the scene even on Ebay.

If you run across a classic Lee Loader in 243 please let me know. My son is deployed in the Air Force and I have been trying to find one for him for over 18 months. Seems I am always late to the scene even on Ebay.

you need the whole set up or just dies?