husqvarna

Discussion in 'The Basics, Starting Out' started by Wi whitetail, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Wi whitetail

Wi whitetail Active Member

my dad's cousin was in town this weekend from alabama and he brought with him a husqvarna ab. he said he didn't hunt anymore and gave it to me. he said he bought it in sweden when he was stationed there and that it is really accurate. it was like christmas. do these rifles have a reputation for accuracy?

2. kmassaro

kmassaro Well-Known Member

Shoot it.

WRT accuracy, I used to shoot one a bit in 270, and it did quite well.

But your question is not whether the rest of them are accurate, it's whether the one you have is.

3. dbhostler

dbhostler Well-Known Member

I like Husqvarnas....Rode a 400 Desert Racer for a year. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    db

4. Wi whitetail

Wi whitetail Active Member

k2-thanks for your input. i just started tinkering with it. i was shooting 125gr tnt's, and it was just barely making moa. i think i will step up to 150 grs for deer and see what happens since we can hunt until march here-also i am interested in how the tnt hp's perform and if one could consider shooting deer sized game with them. if anybody has experience their input would be appreciated

5. Guest

Guest Guest

While initially lacking somewhat in the dirt bike and chainsaw department, they have made some seriously high quality shooters over the years. Take the advice of others here and just go shoot it. I doubt that you'll be disappointed! Good Shootin'