Huskemaw or Tirjiicon tenmile

dsharpe1

Hey, I am trying to decide between a Huskemaw scope or a Trijicon tenmile for a 7mm rem mag. I have not used a trijicon long range rifle scope before so I wanted to see how they held up.

Is Trijicon better than Swarovski z5 5-25X52?
The glass on the Swarovski will be better. However, Swarovski's are not known to be reliable dialers or holding zero. Scopes are aiming devices first and reliability is the single most important characteristic of any scope in my opinion. I would choose a Trijicon over a Swarovski.

I once took my Swarovski z5 5-25X52 to the Huskemaw store. The employee and I took his scope outside and put it on sandbags on top of my car; along side my z5. We compared them on an eye chart I stapled to a power poll a couple blocks away. Both of us agreed the glass in the Huskemaw matched the glass in the z5. My Leupold VX6 4-24X52 definitely displayed more vibrant color than the z5 but resolution on the eye chart was about the same.

The 10 mile for sure, Barbour Creek is using some at their Long-range school and they have been flawless with thousands of dialings. Check out their reviews on them

Recent Posts