HUNTIN'FOOL MAGAZINE

G

HUNTIN\'FOOL MAGAZINE

I just wanted to take a minute and RAVE about a magazine that I have fairly recently become aware of, and fallen in Love with. In case you are not familiar with it, it is called "HUNTIN'FOOL." HUNTIN'FOOL is a club magazine that runs about a hundred bucks for a one year monthly subscription and is packed with a tremendous amount of invaluable information that you won't get anywhere else. They also provide guide services and will assist you in applying for your tags. This organization is First Rate and can be contacted at: (435) 865-1020.

Re: HUNTIN\'FOOL MAGAZINE

A hunerd buck is sorta steep for a monthly mag. What kind of information are you talking about that you can't get anywhere else. Just curious?

It is a hunting magazine run by a Utah native by the name of Garth Carter. He is a guide and publisher. His magazine is fairly expensive, but does have some great info inside. His publication basically takes all the hunting proclamations from the different states and compiles them into easy to understand english so someone in Montana knows when and where to put in for Elk in Idaho or Sheep in Arizona. He covers all western states hunting applications from resident and non-resident point of views, and tips on drawing, what units to put in for, best odds, and also has pretty good hunting stories as well. The stories are pretty generic with no technical data (they very rarely even mention what caliber they used) but are pretty interesting none the less.

If you are a serious hunter, and have the dough to hunt other states, I would highly recommend this magazine. Of course, the fewer people that know about it, the better my chances of drawing out of state are so maybe I just let the cat out of the bag! Wait a minute, it wasn't me who started this post, it was W!

Ya, blame it on me... But Seriously, if you are a hunter, I think I am right in saying that you will LOVE this magazine and their services.

They also list discounted, last minute hunts. I've seen some really good hunts go for some great prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts