Huglu 3 gun set of O/U help?

Crlard

I am seeking information on a set of Huglu O/U shotguns that I recently came into. I know very little about this particular name. I understand that they are not the most sought after yet they are in great shape. They are 103F/E's and are 20,28, and 36 gauge. Any help on the value or demand would be greatly welcomed. Thanks.

I and 2 of my sons all shoot Huglu o/u in 12 gauge. My oldest son was at the factory in Turkey while in the marines. Huglu is marketing their guns under a number of different company names and the list is getting quite extensive for who they are making them for.

I know they are/were marketing them through Charles Daly and CZ when we decided to order 3 of them.

We use them mostly for waterfowl hunting and after 5 years have never had one single problem with any of the three.

huglu makes pretty good shotguns(imo) while in the service i picked up 4 of them while in turkey,3 o/u's and 1 semi. my sons and i shot thousands of shells with no problems. i paid 185.00 ea. for the o/u's and 90.00 for the semi, wish i could have brought back a dozen. cz now sells them, I bought a .28 ga. o/u and paid about 950.00, same mod.same mod. # as the ones i paid 185.00 for- kinda bummed me out- but i really like them.
enjoy you guns

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts