Hsm 7 mm rem ammo with jag brass

yoteslayer

Has anyone had any problems with HSM 7 mm rem Berger 168 VLD with jag brass I have had three costumers bring rifles in with ammo stuck in chamber that didn't fully chamber 2 were factory 1 custom the shoulder body junction is about 11 thousand bigger than the federal brass that the ammo had before tried calling HSM and emailed with no answer or response was just wondering if anyone else having any issues thanks

Has anyone had any problems with HSM 7 mm rem Berger 168 VLD with jag brass I have had three costumers bring rifles in with ammo stuck in chamber that didn't fully chamber 2 were factory 1 custom the shoulder body junction is about 11 thousand bigger than the federal brass that the ammo had before tried calling HSM and emailed with no answer or response was just wondering if anyone else having any issues thanks
Yes I had problems with my 7mm rem mag, him trophy gold. (2) wouldn't fire, four of them that would fire left a 7 inch spread at a 100 yards. this is a 1/2 moa rifle and that was the worst shot group ever!
i have fired 10 different cartridges that are much less expensive and never had a problem, i won't but their junk ammo anymore!

Sh00tEr

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.