Hs precision vs. B&c stocks?

Winny94

Opinions between the two (assuming two similar styled stock)? What justifies the price difference? Is an HS worth an extra $50?
I have a b&c stock, and I have no complaints, but I have no experience with HS.

The two B&C we have bought for MD 70 Winchesters the screw holes did not quite line up..I had to redrill them,then use bedding to make new holes..

My one HS stock fit perfectly..

They are worth the extra money to me..

I'll take HS any day hands down over BC. I'll never get a BC ever again, tried twice very disappointing.

I will continue to get HS if McMillan isn't available.

I like the B&C Medalists, no problems with any of mine. But I prefer HS Precision if given the choice...I have a bunch of them.

The new Stocky's LR Composite stocks are really nice for the money.

Manners is my top-of-the-line choice.

94, have a HS on two older WBY rifles. The newer Wbys came with B&C. Can't tell the difference. Note: HS didn't make a WBY style stock last I checked so I wouldn't have a choice now anyway. Good luck

I have had both and much prever the HS Precision. The B&C's took quite a bit of fitting and for all that work ended up later cracking especially in the forearm.

The HS's have taken far less work for the most part and held up much better.

I have one older B&C Medalist. It is fine. I have 3 HS Precision, and they are much better. I have seen and handled and worked on numerous newer B&C stocks, and I am not impressed in the least. QC has really gone out the window from what I have seen.

My B&C after 12 years of field carry got a new coat of paint this year.

A couple of my HS Precision stocks

A .300RUM is a bit too much for a coyote @ 320 yards....but it works.

Those Arazona yotes sure are red.
These are TN yotes via 300wsm and 6.5 284.

Sorry to get off topic.

Attachments

• IMG_0856.jpg
    IMG_0856.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20141203_084938.jpg
    20141203_084938.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 153
This one is the most red I've seen. 7mm RM
Beautiful coat but smelled like 8 dead skunks and a dirty diaper full of indian food.

Attachments

• 20131227_081427.jpg
    20131227_081427.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 149
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.