Howdy from Montana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by elkthumper, Dec 29, 2008.

1. elkthumper

elkthumper Well-Known Member

Well guys, I've been lurking around here for a while now and I must say that the level of knowlege among the members of this board is truly amazing.
    Pretty new to long range shooting, so be prepared for a lot of newb questions. I did shoot my elk this year at 450 yards, and that was my longest shot ever.
    Excited to be here, and thanks in advace for all your help.

Casey

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Welcome Casey! You live is a truely beautiful state. We hope to join you in the not to distant future. What part of MT. are you in?

Jeff

3. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Welcome Casey! I too am a newbie from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country. :D

Ed

4. elkthumper

Jeff, I'm in Kalispell, we live at the north end of Flathead lake. Wonderfull place to be born and raised. Have some good friends from MO can't remember exactly where but they've been hunting here in MT for 30 years,living here for about 15, his liscense plate on his horse trailer says elkxprs.

Ed, you live in some great counrty for shootin' far thats for sure. My favorite place on the east side is Fort Peck, lots of good times had there.

Casey

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I know right where you are at, beautiful country. We are lookin to be in the Helena or Townsend area. Tell your friends in MO if they need a lake front home on lake of the ozarks I am a motivated seller.:D:D

Jeff

6. RockyMtnMT

RockyMtnMT Official LRH Sponsor

Welcome Casey

You and I are neighbors. I'm just down the road in Lakeside.

We've got some other neighbors around the valley that post every now and then.

Steve

7. elkthumper

Steve, good to meet you, we live in the Lower Valley are a one of my sons goes to school in lakeside. You know of any good spots to shoot longer distances up in the Blacktail area?

Later, Casey