Howdy All

CoachChris

New guy here!

My name is Chris, I live in Teton Valley, Idaho. I moved here from Jaspen Hole, WY last Dec. I am originally from the east coast.

I came here to learn to improve my shooting skills overall. I haven't done a lot of long range hunting, but am no stranger to long range shooting. Have no special rigs for such. Just enjoy the challenge.
My life revolves around being the mountains. I hike/scout and mountain bike in the summer. Hunt in the fall. In the winter and spring I do research and development for a backcountry ski and splitboard company.
While I'm out there I do some snowshoe hare hunting as well. I plan on doing some spring bear hunting also next year.

No fancy shootin irons. Big Game- Weatherby Vanguard 7mm.Rem.Mag w/Burris 3-9X40 Ballistic Plex/Upland-.410 H&R/ Varmints small game- Marlin 925r w/ Bushnell 4X32.

I have learned a lot from reading your posts for the last few months. Hoping to ask questions and learn some more.

Thanks, Chris

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Chris. Glad you joined us.;)

Ask away, there's always someone around here that will have an answer to your questions.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts