Howa 1500 Axiom

sendit

Hello all first post here. Was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the Howa Axiom 1500 .308. I'm trying to get into long range shooting/as well as improve my hunting skills. I've been looking online and have only found a couple reviews for these guns, one said it was great, the other just it was just so so. Thanks in advance

I purchased a Howa Axiom .308 about two months ago. I bought the 22" standard barrel. I love this gun. The only thing I didn't care for was the trigger setup, so I purchased a timney trigger with a 1.5 lb pull. I reload, and after a little work I got .351 MOA! .567 MOA with factory trigger. If i could go back i would have bought the heavy barrel. The standard seems to get hot pretty quick. Recoil is light and I shot some clay pigeons at 600 yds. Seems to hold its accuarcy. I would recommend it.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.