How are things in "Trust Land"?

Discussion in 'Humor' started by specweldtom, May 16, 2011.

1. specweldtom

specweldtom Well-Known Member

Roaddog1M, It's been awhile...... sent you a P/M about Von Auld Kopp.

Hope you are well.

Tom

2. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Im with Tom on this one. We need a good Trustland shot in the arm. Its been way too long.
    Not to mention youve been away long enough to have acquired about 12 more dogs, and at least a couple new guns that we all gotta here about.
    Dont forget your buddies here at L/R/H.

3. specweldtom

specweldtom Well-Known Member

Tom, how's Zeus? You got any fingers left?

Tom

4. roaddog1m

roaddog1m Well-Known Member

Wow, it's been a long time. It was good (inspirational) to re-read some of the posts. I was thinking, "Oh these guys aren't even on here any more I bet" Great to see that you are!

Zeus is doing well, he and I both have grey whiskers now but both still kickin. He will be glad to know that you remember him!

I looked at the dates and can't believe it's been five years!!!

5. roaddog1m

roaddog1m Well-Known Member

Actually, it's been so long that I can't remember where I left off. :cool: I keep adding to it and going in and injecting stories chronologically. My Mom turns 84 in a few days and she has expressed a need that I finish this dang thing so I have been hammering away. Part of that was changing names so as not to get sued. I found about a bajillion typo's so that's taking time too.

I have mostly figured out how and where to end it but not sure how to get it published. I know a lot of people are doing it themselves somehow but I bet I'd be making a mistake if I did that. It will need one heck of an edit.