Hornady 6.5CM brass and pressure

Try that powder with ELD147 and watch it shine....
When they are available I will get some, they were my first choice. The eld-x was second. Of course everything is unavailable. I'm hoping before the 2023 hunting season I have everything I want and a solid load developed. For both my rifles the 6.5 and the 7mm mag. 4831 is working well with my 7 mag with the 162g eld-x, just not quite getting the velocity I w as looking for, the H1000 would have probably got me there.

My short barrel and being a tikka barrel are not working with me and the H4381. From all my research the tikka's usually run a bit slower in general and the short length compounds that. But as the quote goes "it will kill" none the less lol.

I've tried Ramshot magnum in my 6.5 Creedmoor with 143 eldx shooting less than 1 moa groups at 200 yds but I have a 24" barrel

ramshot hunter will work in the 6.5 creedmoor if you can wrangle some of that.
I got a 140gn Barnes Match Burner to 2900FPS with Hunter. It works but man it can get weird when it's hot, and all the speed comes at a price of pretty well wrecking the brass. 26" barrel, left an ejector mark as clear as if I'd hit it with a punch, bolt was hard to lift, but it was sub-10FPS SD on 10+ shots. Took it to 1200 yards, never loaded to that level again. Running a nice happy 2700 FPS with H4350 like a sane person now.

I got a 140gn Barnes Match Burner to 2900FPS with Hunter. It works but man it can get weird when it's hot, and all the speed comes at a price of pretty well wrecking the brass. 26" barrel, left an ejector mark as clear as if I'd hit it with a punch, bolt was hard to lift, but it was sub-10FPS SD on 10+ shots. Took it to 1200 yards, never loaded to that level again. Running a nice happy 2700 FPS with H4350 like a sane person now.
Yeah, running a 63k psi cartridge 150-200fps faster than it's designed for will do weird things. Lol my creedmore seems too like it at around 2780fps or so. i have a 6.5 prc I can get more speed out of if needed