Holland TAC handle question

Firearrow

I was thinking about having a Holland TAC handle installed on my Rem build. This will be for a hunting rifle that is used for backpack style hunts. I like the looks of the handle. So the question is, will this handle stick out to far, and get snagged up on my pack, or crawling/walking through brush?

I was thinking about having a Holland TAC handle installed on my Rem build. This will be for a hunting rifle that is used for backpack style hunts. I like the looks of the handle. So the question is, will this handle stick out to far, and get snagged up on my pack, or crawling/walking through brush?

Unless you can drive up to your hunting spot anything can interfere with brush, back pack, drag bag
scabbards ETC.

I don't even like the tall scope knobs/caps or the long tactical bolt handle on my carry rifles.

A true brush/pack rifle needs to be compact and with nothing hanging out including 50 or
56mm scope objectives In My Opinion.

The accessories look good at the range, but simple is the best for a working rifle.

Just My Opinion

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.