• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdon Powders

I finally scored 5 lbs of H1000...should have grabbed a couple pounds of H110 as well but I didn't want to miss out on the H1000. Good thing, as the H1000 showed OOS as soon as I finished checking out. Now if I can just grab a couple pounds of Retumbo I'll be all set for awhile.
Glad you got some too- I feel we are starting to see it in stock more frequently

Thank you- I didn't realize you could buy direct from them. I've been refreshing PV for weeks trying to find some H1000, Retumbo, and IMR4895
You can buy from them, their website though is awful. Their more expensive, but seem to be more consistent with in stock items (obviously)

Got 5lbs H1000, must've been a decent amount if people still got some from the notification on here. I bought it at 12:42

I finally scored 5 lbs of H1000...should have grabbed a couple pounds of H110 as well but I didn't want to miss out on the H1000. Good thing, as the H1000 showed OOS as soon as I finished checking out. Now if I can just grab a couple pounds of Retumbo I'll be all set for awhile.
Lucky you. I cant find any H1000 or H110 near Nashville Tn.