• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hodgdon on Powder Valley

There was alot of powder available today from a few websites and alot stayed in stock longer than it has been the past few weeks. Was able to get h4350 and h322 from pv was too slow for h1000. Have to be logged in or it won't show in stock.

Thanks for the heads up! I swear I looked around the same time for H1000 and you must have just beat me.

I have been logged in, check every morning around 6:30/7 am, and usually before bed, 11pm ish for the last two weeks, and not once has it shown the H4350 in stock at PV. 1 or 8lb. Is there a secret to this place? I log in snd my account comes up as logged in... Can anyone tell me if the Alliance 4350 be used in place of the H4350? If so, accuracy difference? 😖🥴

I have been logged in, check every morning around 6:30/7 am, and usually before bed, 11pm ish for the last two weeks, and not once has it shown the H4350 in stock at PV. 1 or 8lb. Is there a secret to this place? I log in snd my account comes up as logged in... Can anyone tell me if the Alliance 4350 be used in place of the H4350? If so, accuracy difference? 😖🥴
I use both h4350 and a4350. Like them both. I think I get a little more velocity with the a4350. PV drop powder pretty random. Seen it at 8am noon 7pm. Just gotta be fast if you want h4350 its gone in seconds.

Just have to be persistent and look often(like 6-8 times a day). It pops up, when it does though u have to put it in ur cart and get out quick. I have been able to pick up a fair amount this way. Guys that say they cant get any online in the last 6 months just aren't trying hard enough... Looking for 2 weeks is not really that long compared to many others. Retumbo has been the only unattainable powder for me so far. I have given up on it and went to another powder. Keep at it, powders seem to be loosening up a little bit lately...

I have found A-4350 a little cheaper and have used it with the same recipies as H-4350 and IMR-4350 . I start out with a 10% under max load and work up and look for pressure signs. Accuracy in my rifles has been as good as H-4350 and IMR-4350. These days all three are in short supply. H-414 and reloader 19 are other options in this burn rate. My 300 WSM shows good velocities with these powders behind a 168 Gr Barnes TTSX bullet. Over 3130 FPS - My do everything hunting load.